The price of BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSGM) went up by $0.26 now trading at $8.7. Their shares witnessed a 148.57% increase from the 52-week low price of $3.5 they recorded on 2018-10-30. Even though it is still -14.6% behind the $9.97 high touched on 2019-05-14. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 5.2% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 97.73% while it has so far climbed around 89.13% during the course of a year. The stock of BSGM recorded 103.75% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for BioSig Technologies, Inc. is set at $11.5. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 32.18% from the current trading price.
10 institutions entered new BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSGM) positions, 15 added to their existing positions in these shares, 7 lowered their positions, and 2 exited their positions entirely.
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM) trade volume has increased by 78.87% as around 217,869 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 121,802. At the moment, BSGM is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 21.26% above its 20-day SMA, 33.11% above its 50-day SMA, and 64.4% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -364.2%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 0% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 13.8% increase witnessed over the past five years.
The first technical resistance point for BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSGM) will likely come at $9.06, marking a 3.97% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $9.42, about 7.64% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $7.92, the lower end of the range. BSGM’s 14-day MACD is 1.21 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 68.75, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 68 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 70.02 percent.
The shares of Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTA) has increased by 3.06%, and now trading at $89.92 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 168,404. This is a decline of -35,096 shares over the average 203,500 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $89.92 went higher by 40.32% from its 52-week low of $64.08 that it attained back on 2018-12-24. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $127.77 nearly 314 days ago on 2018-07-06.
ENTA stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -1.73% while its price climbed by 26.95% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been tough for the stock, as it tumbled -1.06% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $107. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 18.99% from its current trading price. 3 out of 7 Wall Street analysts which represents 42.86% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 57.14% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTA) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 19%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the 49.5% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 2.56% above its 20-day SMA, -3.6% below its 50-day SMA, and 4.46% above its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 88.4%. 27 institutions jumped in to acquire Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA) fresh stake, 106 added to their current holdings in these shares, 79 lowered their positions, and 26 left no stake in the company.
The stock’s 9-day MACD is -1.33 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 53.9, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 42.37 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 42.41 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $91.51, sporting a 1.74% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $93.1, representing nearly 3.42% premium to the current market price of Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $84.51, the lower end of the range.
This post was originally published on *this site*